Links and Resources of Interest
Special Friends and Relationships
Episcopal Sites and Resources
- The Online Daily Office (Prayer, Compline, and Devotions with readings and music for each day)
- Episcopal Diocese of Ohio (Northern)
- EPISCOPAL DIOCESE OF SOUTHERN OHIO
- Diocese of West Virginia
- Episcopal Church, USA (ECUSA)
- Anglician Church of Canada
- The Southern Ohio Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
- The worldwide Episcopal church is called The Anglican Communion (Official Web Portal of the Worldwide Anglican Communion)
- For general information and more links about The Episcopal Church, worldwide, also see The Anglican Domain (Society of Archbishop Justus).
- Online Anglican resources (Society of Archbishop Justus)
- Episcopal Network for Stewardship (TENS)
- Episcopal Church Foundation
- Congregational Development Resources or direct to Episcopal Church Links (more links)
- The Church Pension Group (Resources for priests, lay employees, churches, insurance, pensions, annuities, health care, life planning, and more.)
- The Lectionary (A collection of Lectionary resources, updated weekly.)
- The Lectionary Page (Liturgical calender for updoming weeks, both BCP and RCL.)
- Anglicans Online (News and resources, 9000 links)
- Episcopal Cafe ("an independent Web site featuring news, commentary, art, meditations and video")
- Integrity (An Organization of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender [LGBT] Episcopalians)
- Interfaith Alliance (to "Promote democratic values, Defend religious liberty, Challenge hatred and religious bigotry and Reinvigorate informed civic participation")
- Living Church Foundation (Promotion and support of orthodox, catholic Anglicanism)
- Praxis Communities (Praxis is maintained and edited by the Fresh Expressions communities, campus ministry, of the Diocese of Southern Ohio.)
- Thinking Anglicans (United Kingdom: a discussion forum, intended for "tolerant, thoughtful and understanding exploration")
- World Council of Churches (A worldwide fellowship of churches seeking unity, a common witness and Christian service)
Episcopal Outreach and Mission at home and worldwide
- Episcopal Appalachian Ministries Serves as a resource on public policy issues, to educate, and provide mission opportunities relating to the Appalachian region.
- Episcopal Relief and Development; ERD provides emergency assistance, rebuilds, and offers long-term solutions to help people around the world.
- Episcopalians for Global Reconciliation is an emerging network of lay and ordained people wanting to energize thousands of American Episcopalians to reduce the suffering of billions of impoverished people, and contribute to the ongoing spiritual renewal of the Episcopal Church.
- Here is the United Nations' page about
Millennium Development Goals (MDGs).
- South American Missionary Society-USA; SAMS recruits, sends and supports missionaries in fellowship with the Episcopal/Anglican Church in Latin America helping to share the Gospel, establish churches, train national church leaders, and minister socially through medical clinics and Christian schools.
- Appalachian Voices ("Bringing People Together to Protect Our Mountain Heritage")
- Episcopal Ecological Network ("The EpEN includes all concerned Episcopalians who are helping our Church assume a leadership role in the worldwide environmental movement.")
- Eco-Justice Ministries (Eco-Justice Ministries helps churches to develop ministries that are faithful, relevant and effective in working toward social justice and environmental sustainability.)
- Creation Justice Ministries "Creation Justice Ministries (formerly the National Council of Churches Eco-Justice Program) represents the creation care and environmental justice policies of major Christian denominations throughout the United States."
- Episcopal Network for Animal Welfare (ENAW help's equip churches to give meaningful voice to every creature, especially where neglect, cruelty, degradation and commercial exploitation are concerned.)
- Ohio Interfaith Power & Light (A Religious Response to Climate Change)